<body>
MAARTE
the 411
maarte.net

Mommy to (3) loving kids and (1) Puppy who drive me to borderline crazy sometimes. Proud Military Wife. Shopaholic. Procrastinator. VAIN. Critical. Short-Tempered. Demanding. LaSallista. Proud Texan but calls Utah home now. 70% Bitchy - 30% Nice (on my good days)

reminder
some stuff

This is just my photoblog/quick updates page, if you want to have access to my PERSONAL BLOG, please email me at babyloves@mac.com with your name and blog url and I will email you back with the link IF I know you. Thanks!

My Blog Juice

tagboard
chat me up

rank
my spot

Page Rank Check

visitor
tracking



credits
thank you

Original Design by: Lady-Nadya

Friday, July 25, 2008
1:12 PM
An Open Letter of Hate

Bakit ka ganyan? Napaka-galing mo...at wala kang ibang mabuting nagawa kundi i-convince din ang ibang tao na napakagaling mo. What's more funny is how you actually convince them. Pathetic people. They actually believe your bullshit. How funny is that?! Pathetic, but funny.

Wag ka na mag-ilusyon na magiging magkaibigan pa tayo or darating pa ang panahon na magkakasundo ulit tayo dahil naririnig ko pa lang pangalan mo ay nasusuka nako! Baka pag nakita ko pagmumukha mo ay walang katapusang suklam ang maramdaman ko.

You are arrogant and manipulative. Don't think that the world revolve around you, asswipe. You twist everything around to make it seem like you are the perfect one! Perfect??!! I am so laughing my ass off!!! Tignan mo nga sarili mo sa harap ng salamin at baka magulantang ka sa katotohanan! Hilatsa pa lang ng pagmumukha mo ay malayo na sa perfect! Ugali mo ay hindi lumalayo sa kapangitan ng itsura mo.

Oo di ako perfect but I don't masquerade as a nice good girl around everyone. Just because I don't let anybody tell me what to do doesn't mean ako na ang kalaban. Kelan pa naging kasalanan na magkaroon ng sariling isip??! I was raised to be a strong, self-supporting woman who does not take shit from anyone! Porque ba may laman ang utak ko ay masama nako? Di naman ako katulad ng iba na people-pleaser noh! Sarap kalugin ng utak at sabihin na, "Hello! May personality ka ba?!".

Hay naku magbagong buhay ka na at baka katakot-takot na karma bumalik sayo--SANA NGA! Coz you deserve it. ALL OF IT.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
2 comments